Monday, April 6, 2009

Why Am I Doing This?

I have asked myself this time after time and the only reason that keeps repeating itself is to share my experiences so that they might help others with the same experiences, to let them know that they are not alone in a world that seems void of any believability, sensitivity, and filled with confusion for the one experiencing these things. I want to reach out and help others. I've had so many tell me their own stories and ask about mine. This blog is for you all and the ones who haven't reached me yet. For everyone who's ever felt frightened, alone or even like no one can understand them or what's happened or is happening to them.
 
Have you ever looked into the darkness and seen eyes peering back at you? I have. It literally shook my world. When I began to realize that I was actually experiencing things that were beyond this physical world, my world changed. My mind and beliefs changed. My world turned upside down and it became a very frightening and lonely world to live in. In my blog description I say I will talk about things that aren't human, some inhuman entities and that's true. Do I believe some of the things that were happening to me came from the realm of the demonic or evil? Yes. Do I believe that everything that happened came from this? No. I have had a very wide variety of things happen to me and is still happening to me that have come from all kinds of beings, entities, spirits, or whatever you wish to call them, with intelligence and with various intents. Some good, some bad, some evil, some neutral.
 
I come to you from a point of view of a Wiccan High Priestess, although I do believe in other things and views as well and will direct my comments, for the most part, to a general audience no matter what Religion or belief system you follow. I know the occult. I know the Pagan beliefs. I was once attending a Christian seminary, so I know Christian theology as well. I was and am a student of both the paranormal and Religion itself. I'm a student of parapsychology and metaphysics. I'm a student of life most of all and that's important to remember. I have to remind myself of this daily.
 
Faith is a very important part of dealing with and recovering from serious hauntings. It is the most important element of overcoming anything of the paranormal realm, especially if it's a negative haunting. This blog is for my personal experiences and feeling since those. I have another blog, which will be linked here soon, for my theories from my research and investigation in the field. That's the place to look for all the other stuff you may wish to know about me.
 
Please leave me comments. I've set it so anyone at all can post comments. Those are what keep me going and telling my story to all that will listen. The more views I get, the more followers of the blog I get, the more feedback and comments I get, the more I will share and write. This is my introduction. Welcome to my world.
 
 
Angie,
~Kyrie eleison on the road I must travel, Christe eleison on the road into the night.~

No comments: